I thought I would give you all an update on a few Tried & True projects. Some were a success. Some, not so much. Meh, you win some, you lose some, right?
- Girard Floor Cushion: Woohoo, made the top 10 for So You Think You’re Crafty! I’m really excited and more than a little scared to be included with such amazing crafters. The official season starts on Monday so don’t forget to stop by the SYTYC website and vote for your favorite.
- You all seemed to really like the Cup of Tea Free Print! Please post links to pictures of what you did with yours. I’d love to see all the different incarnations!
- The Garden Forks most definitely did not work. Maybe my dogs are too big to care, too dumb to avoid or too smart to deter but either way, this year’s garden is pretty much a graveyard. So sad. The only things that survived were my cucumbers, watermelon, tomatillo, grape tomatoes, eggplant, lemon cucumbers and jalapenos. Next year I’m really looking forward to trying out a new gardening system set far far away from the large crushing butts of my dogs . *cross fingers*
- Jackson’s cute Potty Chair is still nice and clean. Jackson has taken to sitting on it periodically…with all his clothes on. Hey, it’s progress. He wouldn’t even sit on the previous potties. You may also notice that I’ve gotten over my aversion to the word “potty.” Saying “You want to sit on your potty?” a hundred and twenty-three times a day will do that.
- The Spring Fertility/Easter Bunny Basket has not been packed away yet. At this point, I might as well just wait to put it away after next Easter, right? :)
As always, thanks for reading my silly craft blog.