We have some good friends who just moved into a beautiful new house so to celebrate them, I thought I would post a super quick and easy housewarming gift that I originally wrote for Crafts Unleashed. Congrats, Chris & Rosemary!
So, a good friend is moving to a new house and you need a quick gift to congratulate her on the big move? You can whip up these super cute bird pushpins in under 20 minutes with just a few basic craft supplies. Pair them with a small cork board and you’ve got the perfect gift to help organize her new house!
Materials for the bird pushpins housewarming gift idea:
- Micro Mini Mushroom Birds (I used two packages for a total of six birds)
- Embossing Tool (or any other blunt pointed tool)
- Map Pushpins
- Aleene’s Quick Dry Tacky Glue
- Small Bird Nest (optional)
- Small Cork Board (optional)